This page provides PDF reports containing the results of aircraft noise monitoring system at Berlin airports. After selecting an airport, a map will open with the location of the noise monitors. Underneath the map, you can choose between the latest noise report and archived noise reports.
The reports contain the following information on:
• Leq chart: equivalent continuous sound pressure level of aircraft noise as a daily and monthly value
• Leq report: equivalent continuous sound pressure level of overall noise including aircraft noise
• Noise monitor report: number of recorded measurement values and measurement point availability
• Maximum sound level distribution: distribution of the maximum sound level per month (day and night)
• Downtimes: precise specification of downtimes in the reporting period
• Traffic statistics: number of flight movements per ICAO noise category (Annex 16 Chapter)
• Traffic statistics: number of flights per noise category (regulations governing fees and charges)
• Distribution of operational directions: number of flight movements in the relevant direction of flight operations
• Runway use: number of take-offs and landings on the various runways
• Night-flight statistics: number of night flights per hour and noise category
A PDF containing an overview of specialised terminology and diagrams is available.