Sales Implementation Partner
Join our successful and expanding European business team. Become a team member and grow our B2B business in Germany and Switzerland across pan European customers to deliver incremental margin.
|Unternehmen||easyJet Airline Company Ltd|
|Antrittsdatum||As soon as possible|
- Improve easyJet adoption within corporate travel programmes by educating bookers and travellers on the easyJet value proposition and influencing them to sell/ try easyJet.
- Support Sales Executives with overall Implementation, Account Planing and Customer Engagement.
- Cooperate with Sales Executives relevant customer information to assist them in tailoring their customer conversations.
- Initiate Contract's within easyJet to support Sales Executives.
- Create Internal Network to ensure smooth end to end Customer Experience.
- Own the Implementation and Account Plan for new/ existing Customers and tasks held within.
- Support Local and Central Marketing with Corporate Initiatives.
- Identify creative ways to engage Corporates/ Travellers through media.
- Be accountable for Special Initiatives supporting the Sales Team.
- Support the Sales Executives with relevant information fed back from Travel Management Companies with regards to potential corporate accounts and current prospects.
- Ensure Contract System is kept up to date with all training activity and feedback in line with cebtral guidelines.
- Working with the European Travel Management Company Manager and local Sales Executives to develop a bespoke training plan within the relevant Account Plan for Travel Management Companies.
- Implement the on-going training plans to include presentations, product workshops sessions, webex training and office walk-arounds. Activity should be tailored by customer.
- Work closely with Distribution Team to identify agents training needs and implement new deals.
- Build and maintain relationships at manager and booker level within Corporates and the Travel Management Company branch network to secure long term revenue streams and life time value customers.
- Identify and exploit effective networking opportunities within the industry.
- Work across markets to support pan European accounts.
- Assist with incoming queries from bookers in a timely manner, working closely with Sales Support and other internal easyJet departments.
- Work with Sales Executives to understand customer performance to assess delivery versus plan and identify risks and opportunities.
- Utilise performance insights to define a training action plan targeted at bookers and travellers to mitigate risks and realise opportunities.
- Selling and influencing skills.
- Ability to build relationships quickly within the customer organisation.
- Ability to drive value through delivery of relevant parts of the account plan.
- Insight focussed with inquisitive mind and good listening skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Successfully works both independently and as a part of a wider team.
- Highly motivated self-starter as a high percentage of time is spent working remotely.
- Ability to adapt and work with ambiguity and change and prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident in a Customer Facing enviroment.
- Driven to excel in a Support/ Implementation Role.
- Able to adapt in a face paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If we have piqued your interest, you can apply directly on:
or alternatively send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Jo Vessey at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Elisabeth Jesse at email@example.com
We look forward receiving your application!