Rentals and Centre Management
The Rentals and Centre Management department is part of the Non-Aviation Management division. It looks after tenants who operate shops, restaurants or service companies at the airport. Our centre managers and marketing specialists develop strategies and concepts for future sales outlets. They also assist with acquisitions, rentals and general support during extension and conversion work and manage the centre itself.
- Assisting tenants during ongoing operations
- Maintaining and further developing an optimum range of businesses
- Success-driven enhancement of tenants' performance
- Contract and quality management
- Marketing and sales promotions
Our aim is to fulfil and exceed the expectations of our customers and guests at the Berlin airports.
Further information about the restaurant, retail and service concept at Berlin Schönefeld Airport, Berlin Tegel Airport and Berlin Brandenburg Airport can be found on the following Web pages and in our German/English brochures, which are available to download.