Business Information Technology
- General school-leaving certificate qualifying for university admission or advanced technical college certificate
- Very good to good grades in maths, German and English
- English and computer science to A level
- Interested in IT systems
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Customer- and service-oriented
- Flexible, willing to accept responsibility, ability to learn and communication skills
Start of course
During the cooperative course of study you will gain an insight into the many processes at Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH. You will mainly be involved in the following areas:
- Programming and System Development
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Architecture and Job-specific Applications
- HR & Organisation
- Marketing & PR/Press Office
- Accounting and Controlling
Three placement reports and a student research project must be compiled during the first four practical phases.
A Bachelor thesis must be produced at the end of the training programme. The subject of the thesis will be agreed upon with the training company.
You will have the opportunity to build on the knowledge gained at the Berlin School of Economics and Law through specific situations, case studies and projects at Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
To find out exactly what the theory course entails, visit the website of the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
|1st training year||2rd training year||3rd training year|
* You will be paid €870,36 per month during the work placement.