Automotive mechatronics technician
- GCSEs or equivalent, advanced technical college certificate (technical) or A levels
- Good school grades, especially in maths, physics, German and English
- Technical skills
- Interest in automotive engineering
- Understanding of electronic and mechanical matters
- Good spatial visualisation ability and logical thinking
- Dedicated, reliable, good team skills and responsible
Start of training
Duration of training
Course of training
The training programme is completed by theoretical training at an OSZ (sixth form college) in Berlin or Brandenburg and practical inter-company training with our cooperative partner.
Only initial vocational training is offered.
|1st training year||2nd training year||3rd training year||4th training year|