Electronics engineer for information and systems technology
- GCSEs or equivalent, advanced technical college certificate (in business management) or general school-leaving certificate qualifying for university admission
- Good grades in maths and natural sciences as well as German and English
- Interested in IT systems
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Customer- and service-oriented
- Flexible, willing to accept responsibility and enjoy learning
Start of training
Duration of training
Course of training
The approx. nine-month basic training programme will be completed at the training workshop in Schoenefeld. Further training in information and communication technology will then take place at Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
Theoretical vocational training takes place at the School for Communication, Information and Media Technology (OSZ KIM) in Berlin. Over the course of 13 weeks' block instruction per training year, you will acquire fundamental theoretical knowledge.
|1st training year||2nd training year||3rd training year||4th training year|