- GCSEs or equivalent, advanced technical college certificate (in business management) or general school-leaving certificate qualifying for university admission
- Good grades in maths and natural sciences as well as German and English
- Interested in electronic and mechanical matters as well as technical developments
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Customer- and service-oriented
- Flexible, willing to accept responsibility and enjoy learning
Start of training
Duration of training
Course of training
The approx. two-year basic training programme will be completed at the training workshop in Schoenefeld. Further training will then take place in various departments and service areas at Berlin Brandenburg Airport. Several parts of the course will also be taught inter-company at AEG Signum's training centre in Berlin.
Theoretical vocational training takes place at the OSZ TIEM (sixth form college) in Goldbeckweg, Berlin. Over the course of 13 weeks' block instruction per training year, you will acquire fundamental theoretical knowledge.
|1st training year||2nd training year||3rd training year||4th training year|