Noise protection in special facilitiesBlankenfelde, 24.10.2012
- Peter Lehmann, Head of the Department for Noise Protection at Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH, shows one of the newly installed fans in Ingeborg-Feustel primary school.
- construction measures have already been completed in 20 facilities and the costs reimbursed,
- eight facilities meet the requisite conditions for commencing implementation of the construction measures with completion prior to commissioning of the BER,
- two facilities meet the requisite conditions for commencing the construction measures. On account of the scope involved, these will not be concluded until after commissioning of the BER,
- five facilities wish to postpone a decision as to what measures are to be realised only after the BER has gone into operation,
- there are five facilities in which further processing by the airport company is only possible once the respective responsible body has decided in favour of sound-proofing measures.