2013 summer flight schedule: Non-stop to 162 destinationsBerlin, 28.03.2013
The new routes at a glance:
- Vueling has been operating four flights a week from Tegel to the Italian city of Florence since 22 March.
- Chicago was added to the flight schedule on 23 March as a new long-haul destination. airberlin will initially operate three flights a week from Tegel to the US metropolis, increasing this to five flights a week as of May.
- airberlin also added the Berlin–Warsaw route to its flight schedule on 23 March, making the German and Polish capitals even better connected with up to three flights a day.
- On 31 March SAS will be adding the Berlin–Oslo route to its flight schedule, offering four flights a week from Tegel.
- As of 31 March, easyJet will operate four flights a week from Berlin Schönefeld to Sofia.
- easyJet will also offer three new flights a week from Schönefeld to Edinburgh as of 2 April.
- On 26 April the airline flyNonstop is set to start flight operations from Berlin Schönefeld, offering one flight a day on Mondays and Fridays to the popular holiday destination of Kristiansand in Norway.
- Aegean Airlines will add Athens to its flight schedule from 30 April, offering three flights a week from Tegel.
- On 1 May Maastricht Airlines is set to start flight operations in Tegel. The flight schedule features six connections to Maastricht.
- London Southend will be served by easyJet as of 17 June. Aircraft will depart from Schönefeld six days a week.
- Lufthansa will offer connections between Berlin Tegel and Faro from 19 June, flying on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- On 20 June Lufthansa will start operating a new connection to Antalya. Flights will depart from Tegel five times a week.
- As of 21 June, flights will depart every Friday for Mahon. Lufthansa is adding the route from Tegel to the capital of Minorca to its flight schedule.