New passenger signposting system for Berlin-Tegel Airport23.03.2007
The switch of the signposting system will occur in conjunction with the introduction of the summer flight plan on the night of 24 to 25 March 2007. By that time, the signposts at the entrance, on the terminal buildings and in the main hall will have been updated.
The location of the renamed terminal areas at a glance:
- The hexagonal gate ring – main terminal of the airport – will become: Terminal A (Gates 0–15).
- To the east of the gate ring: Terminal B (Gates 20-39).
- The new terminal to the east of Terminals A and B will become Terminal C (Gates 40-57).
- The terminal in the south-west of the area will become the Terminal D (Gates 70-91).
- The arrival area between passenger gate ring and Terminal D will change its name to Terminal E (Gates 16-18).