Lounge with an apron view in Terminal C
Our lounge at Berlin-Tegel is located on the airside in Terminal C near Gate 80. Spread over three floors, the lounge boasts comfort in a modern ambience. The lounge entrance, together with the reception desk and dining area with main buffet, are located on the ground floor. On the first floor, you will find the coffee lounge with its light buffet, whilst a small smoking area is located on the top floor as well as a roof terrace, which is perfect during good weather. All floors offer an excellent view of the comings and goings of the airfield.
Overview of services
- Hot and cold snacks (breakfast until 11 a.m.)
- Good assortment of specialist coffees and teas
- Alcohol-free and alcoholic beverages
- Wifi access
- International press, newspapers and magazines
- TV and flight info displays
- Separate smoking room
The lounge is open daily from 5.30 a.m. until the last flight.
The lounge can be used for up to three hours subject to a payment of EUR 36 (by credit card).
All passengers travelling with our partner airline airberlin receive lounge access free of charge
- On production of a valid voucher,
- On production of a Business Class or Economy Flex ticket,
- Subject to entitlement due to membership of a frequent flyer programme,
- At the invitation of the airline.
More detailed information can be found here:
To be able to provide our guests a sanctuary of rest and relaxation during their stay at the airport, flight announcements are not issued in the lounge. Passengers and guests are therefore requested to keep themselves informed using the departure displays located in the lounge.
The lounge is located on the airside, in the Schengen Zone area of Terminal C, near Gate 80 and offers an exclusive view of the airfield.