App for iOS and Android
The official iPhone and Android apps for Berlin Schönefeld (SXF) and Berlin Tegel (TXL) airports provide passengers and people collecting passengers with comprehensive information about flights and the services at the airport.
Overview of key features:
- Overview of all arrivals and departures, incl. flight details
- Practical "My flight" feature for bookmarking a flight with push messages on flight status
- Flight info can be entered in the calendar and shared directly by e-mail or text message
- Push information on local offers and services
- Information on parking spaces and prices
- Information on travelling by public transport, car, taxi or hired car
- Overview of shops, restaurants and services at the airport
- Information on the airports: airport map, services, barrier-free travel and baggage
- Contact details and social media range
Additional functions of the iPhone app:
- Passbook voucher function
You can download the apps free of charge from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Notification service by text message and email
Please note that the SMS text messaging service is only available on our German website since the sending of SMS messages is only intended for the German cellular network. The free flight-status information sent by text message or email is a service provided by flyamo GmbH.
We can be contacted on the following Twitter page 24/7:
Passengers and visitors to Schönefeld and Tegel Airports can enjoy Internet access for 60 minutes free of charge. To use the service, users must first activate Wi-Fi reception on their mobile device and then select the network “Free Airport WiFi Telekom”.