Observation deck Tegel
Our observation decks are open every day. Enjoy the view and observe aircrafts arriving and departing from our airports.
|April to October||09.00 a.m. - 08.00 p.m. daily|
|November to March||11.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m. daily|
All visitors need a ticket prior to enter the observation deck. Tickets are available at the adjacent vending machines or within our Berlin Airport App. All tickets are valid for both airports. You can choose between the following ticket categories:
|Single ticket||3 EUR||2 EUR|
|Family ticket (max. 2 Regular + max. 3 Discounted)||7 EUR||-|
|Group out of max. 10 people||27 EUR||18 EUR|
|Group out of max. 20 people||54 EUR||36 EUR|
|Annual ticket (applies for 1 year from date of purchase)||60 EUR||30 EUR|
Discounted: Children below 14 years, students, retirees and severely disabled people (all with official verification).
Regular: All other visitors without discountable issues.
Free-of-charge: Children below 2 years, teacher/nursery teacher when accompanying a class, 1 accompanying person for severely disabled people.
- Due to repair work, the visitors terrace is currently only accessible via the stairs.
- Last admission ca. 15 minutes before closing time.
- Unscheduled closure is possible in case of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseeable events.
- All visitors are subject to a security check (unisex).
- Visitors insisting on a security check by staff of their own sex must contact security staff immediately (long waiting times possible).
- Children below the age of 14 must be accompanied by an advisory person.
- Animals and luggage are not permitted. Baby strollers are permitted when checked manually by the security staff.
- Dangerous actions, e.g. smoking, throwing items from the deck or glaring aircrafts and/or staff, are strictly prohibited.