Observation decks Schoenefeld and Tegel
Enjoy the view from our observation deck. Wave to your family and friends as they take off or welcome them back upon their landing. Have a closer look at the apron and all the staff involved in turning around an aircraft in preparation for its next flight. You’ll never get closer to an aircraft unless you’re flying!
Our observation deck is open for you:
|30.03.15 to 25.10.15||08.00 am – 08.0 pm Daily|
|26.10.15 to 29.03.16||10.00 am – 06.00 pm Sat and Sun|
Tickets must be purchased at the vending machines. Tariffs are:
- Regular: 2 EUR (visitors above the age of 14 without discountable issues).
- Discounted: 1 EUR (Students, trainees, retirees and severely disabled visitors with an official verification are eligible for a discount).Free-of-charge: children below the age of two years, severely disabled visitors can be accompanied by one person free of charge.
Please note the applicable security regulations:
- All visitors are subject to a security check when entering the area.
- Visiting the observation deck is only permitted with a valid ticket. Visitors need to keep the ticket with them at all times.
- Tickets are available at the adjacent vending machines.
- Last admission to the deck is five minutes before closing time. Observation deck will close on-time.
- Toilets can be found in the terminal. For re-entry you need to show your valid ticket and pass secu-rity check again.
- Baggage, animals or baby strollers are not permitted on the observation deck.
- Unscheduled closure possible in case of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseeable events. Please check Hotline +49 30 6091-1150 or twitter-channel www.twitter.com/berlinairport for changes.